Sponsor the Drum
About the Program:
The Dufferin Concrete Ready-Mix Drum Program was launched in 2007 to raise funds for children and youth in several regions throughout Ontario. In 2012, the program came to Durham Region to support the work of Grandview Kids.
Participants who sponsor the Ready-Mix Drum Program will have their logo proudly displayed on two trucks for one year. One truck is based at Dufferin Concrete’s Bowmanville location and the second is at Dufferin Concrete’s Whitby location. The working trucks travel throughout Durham Region for approximately 250 days per year.
Partnership at the $2,500 level includes:
- Two sponsored trucks travelling through Durham Region with your company logo on them for one year.
Additionally, partners will receive:
- Program recognition on the GrandviewKidsFoundation.ca website.
- Social media post promoting the partnership.
- The use of one Dufferin Concrete truck at an event during the year.
- Acknowledgment in one issue of Grandview’s e-Newsletters.
- Recognition on the donor wall.
- Recognition in impact report.
- Click here to download the Dufferin Concrete Ready-Mix Drum Program Partnership Package.
To participate in the Dufferin Concrete Ready-Mix Drum Program, please contact: