About Grandview Children’s Foundation
Grandview Children’s Foundation is dedicated to helping kids with disabilities from throughout Durham Region to achieve their personal best.
Grandview Children’s Foundation was established in 1995 to work with the community to raise funds in support of Grandview Children’s Centre.
Through the generosity of our donors Grandview Children’s Foundation helps kids achieve their personal best. Often it’s through the gifts of our community that Grandview Kids take their first steps, say their first words, achieve firsts of many kinds.
In addition to working to support the programs and services through our annual giving program, Grandview Children’s Foundation has recently launched at $20 million Believe capital campaign in support of a new Grandview Children’s Centre headquarters.
Build a sustainable fundraising program and community of donors to ensure we provide Grandview Kids with the necessary resources for today and tomorrow.
Provide the resources to inspire possibilities for all Durham Region’s children and youth with special needs and their families.
We believe that:
- Everything we do needs to be in partnership with the Centre and the School
- What we do together brings triumphs and joy into the lives of children and youth with special needs and their families
- Every donation makes a difference
- Every donor deserves appreciation and recognition
- Every encounter and opportunity can be maximized
We uphold the highest ethical standards through:
- Innovation and Continuous Improvement
Executive Director of Development
905-728-1673 ext 2312
Community Engagement & Fundraising Coordinator
905-728-1673 ext 2277
Family Engagement Coordinator
905-728-1673 ext 2281
Data and Donor Care Coordinator
905-728-1673 ext 2288
905-728-1673 Ext: 2338