Become a Monthly Donor, Become a Life Changer…
Our monthly giving program is the easiest way to provide steady, ongoing support for Grandview Kids. Giving monthly means your gift will be put to immediate good use by helping more Kids across Durham Region.
By giving monthly, you can spread your gift out throughout the year, and make an even bigger impact for Grandview Kids. You can help make difference for many of our children and their families.
As a Life Changer, you will receive a special update from our annual Ambassador, letting you know of their progress and the support they have received from Grandview.
Coming Soon: If you become a Monthly Life Changer, you will receive Faith’s empowering journey in June and will receive updates through out the year. Sign up now!
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up here using our secure online form.
- You decide on the amount of your monthly donation.
- Your credit card will be charged each month.
- You will receive an update about a Grandview Kids Ambassador every 4 months.
- In January, we will send you an annual receipt of your contributions made throughout the year.
2. Sign up by PHONE
Sign up as a monthly donor by calling
905-728-1673 ext 2288.
Our Foundation staff will be pleased to assist you.
You can also give by fax at 905-728-2961
To join by phone or mail, you will need to provide Grandview Children’s Foundation with the following information:
Download Pre-Authorized Debit Information form – PDF
- Option 1: charge to your credit card – you’ll need to provide the credit card type, number and expiry date, and the amount you would like to give each month.
- Option 2: direct debit from your chequing account – you’ll need to provide the amount you would like give and the following banking information to begin receiving donations directly from your bank account:
(a) Account number (b) Bank number (c) Transit number
Note: if you are joining by mail, you can provide us with this information by including a cheque marked “VOID”, or if you’re joining by phone please read the entire row of numbers across the bottom of one your cheques (including zeroes).