If your business or organization is having a fundraising activity, dress down day or golf tournament, you can make a difference in the life of a child with special needs by donating funds to support Grandview Children’s Centre. Please contact us and find out how we can help promote your event while raising funds for Grandview Children’s Centre.
Some ideas include:
- A-thons (walk-a-thon, dance-a-thon, swim-a-thon, read-a-thon)
- Sales (bake sales, book sales, lemonade stands)
- Fashion and talent shows
- Toy Drives
- Holiday O-grams (Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Family Day, Thanksgiving, Halloween and Holiday Season-Christmas)
- Community car washes
- Sport tournaments
- Make your own donation to Grandview Children’s Foundation
- Make a donation in honour of someone special
- Or, support Grandview Children’s Foundation special events in your life, such as birthdays, bar/bat mitzvahs, weddings, anniversary’s or other special celebrations.
The information below will assist you in hosting a special fundraising event for Grandview: Special Event Helpful Tips Sheet and Click here to view information on Community Events